Sunday, January 1, 2012

DAY 364 OF 365: NEW YEAR MEANS NEW RESOLUTIONS

Happy New Year everyone. Hard to believe that another year has come to an end which means tomorrow is day 365 of my challenge. Unfortunately I am not where I expected to be with this challenge, but the good thing is that it is now a lifestyle. I have decided that I am going to continue working out with JC seeing as he is more motivated than ever now that he has seen the photo I am recreating in March. I will be unveiling the photo at the charity event that I am producing. So on March 31st I will post the photo here and on twitter. Be on the look out for it.
The end of this challenge just means a new journey on the road to a healthier me. The way I look at it, 2011 was all about building the foundation and 2012 is going to be about building on that foundation. I lost all the weight in 2011 and in 2012 I am going to tone up and build upon the muscle. I am already researching new juicers as I think that I have out grown mine. Only a year old but it wasn't built for the type of juicing I am doing. I guess that is why you should research before buying one. Lesson learned. Besides, it didn't cost that much and the little guy got me through this first year. He is like the little juicer that could. But tonight he started to give up on me. Well everyone, time for me to relax before bed. I am meeting with JC in the morning and then off to the mall to do some shopping and mattress hunting. Till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment