Tuesday, December 27, 2011

DAY 359 OF 365: A DAY OF JUICING AND CLEANING AND MOVIE WATCHING

So I don't know about you, but the coming down from the holiday high is hard. I just want to relax and watch movies and be a couch potato. And to make matters worse, it was a rainy and miserable day today. But, you will be proud of me because I juiced and prepared some healthy food while cleaning and organizing the house. It was also play day with all my new Christmas presents while I watched some good movies. So see, I was able to multi task and still feel like I had a productive yet relaxing day. Tomorrow is going to be another busy day and I get to have an early start as it is my first day back with JC since Christmas. I am already preparing myself for a extensive workout ending with me crawling home. But there is no rest for the weary because I have a jam packed day and I want to get to the mall to see if I can catch some of these after Christmas sales. I am in need of so new clothes and I am all about sales. Well with that I say goodnight. Till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment