Friday, December 30, 2011

DAY 362 OF 365: LEG WORKOUT

So this morning was a full leg workout with arms and biceps flushed in. There were points during the session that I wasn't sure that I would be able to make it through. But I pushed through and I am better for it. By the time that we got to the arms and biceps I was pretty much spent. I can tell that JC is pushing me harder than usual since he is more determined than ever to trim up my mid section. He is even more determined now that I showed him the photo that I need to replicate. I just hope that I can survive his determination. Afterwards, I walked home, showered and enjoyed a nice big glass of green juice. Today's blend was a handful of kale, 2 lemons, a cucumber, 3 carrots, 2 green apples and 3 stalks of celery. Thought that I would replenish my body after that extensive workout. The rest of the day was spent working, doing some after Christmas sale shopping, and mattress shopping. Tomorrow the last bit of Christmas will be taken away as my beautiful tree will be recycled. It is kind of sad seeing a bare tree in my living room without any lights or ornaments. Just another sign that the year is coming to an end. Time for new resolutions and new beginnings. Well, time for me to relax with a good movie. One of the perks of being on vacations. I better enjoy it while it lasts since I will be heading back to the office next week. Till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment