Thursday, December 29, 2011

DAY 361 OF 365: LOVE FINDING NEW BLOGS ABOUT JUICING

So as usual, I was surfing the web for a new blog to help me on my new path of healthy living and I came across "My Juice Cleanse: Because fruits & veggies love you back". Very informative and I love getting others approaches to a more healthy lifestyle of greens and juices. It really is all about cleansing the body and making sure that it has the nutrients needed to keep you living a balanced life. Do me a favor and check it out. Some great advice and some really tasty recipes. Here is the link to the site, http://myjuicecleanse.com
For me, stumbling onto this site was the best part of the day. Not only is it informative and stock piled with recipes, but it also has advice, tips and well lets face it, another person's point of view. For me the hardest part about this new lifestyle is keeping it fresh. I try to find new recipes and improve upon old ones so that I never become bored or over exposed to one flavor. Eating or for that matter, drinking, the same thing over and over again can become stale and that is something that I don't want to happen.
Seeing as there are only four days left of the "Challenge",  I have been trying to think about what to do with this blog after the fact. Do I continue it or do I allow to take another form? I have yet to make the final decision but I will let you know once I have figured it out. Until then, happy juicing and remember, a healthier lifestyle is a happier one. Till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment